Wednesday 13 November 2019

Cycling Over The Minch


Olympic Cyclist Chris Boardman has written an article for The Telegraph on how his Hebridean Princess cruise changed his focus from road bikes and power metres to more relaxing off-road adventures and photogenic scenery.


Chris says "My brand (Boardman Bikes) supplied some bikes to a cruise ship in Scotland, the Hebridean Princess, and I agreed to go along because it is nice when your hotel moves and you can get off and ride around the Hebrides. But the people who were utilising the bikes were all older and they were stopping and taking photographs. They really calmed me down. They stopped me thinking about just going for exercise. They made me slow down and look around and by the end of the week I was doing things quite differently.

That’s the beauty of cycling: you can always learn something new."



You can join Chris on our Cycling Over The Minch cruise on 30th June 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment